Signs & Symptoms
- Spending non-discretionary money on gambling
- Increase in gambling time and places
- Increase in size of bets (sudden and dramatic)
- Working up special occasions for gambling (canceling other plans)
- Intensity of interest in gambling (constant tension & excitement)
- Boasting about winning; evasive about losing
- Exaggerated display of money and other possessions
- Gambling when there is a crisis
- Drop off in other, usual, activities
- Frequent absences from home and work
- Excessive phone use
- Withdrawal from family
- Personality changes (increased irritability/hostility)
- Diversion of family funds
of the http://www.buywatchsky.com/ players Arts, is not it? You see this - She shifted his replica watches cloth, handed Dan's hands, said: You touch this replica watches texture, a lot better than replica watches you wear, is not it! Dan's hand on the replica watches soft as satin-smooth stroking scarlet cloth, really replica watches good. She agreed. You will do sewing - of course, you will - after all, you replica watches are gram-law Siren you can do a pretty Hage robe, accompanied by replica watches your black hair - too beautiful ! If replica handbags you http://www.24salebag.com/ are willing. The woman's body leaned a bit, in Dan whispered: I know a 200-120 exam tailor, he can sew anything you want clothes MB2-703 for you. Price Also justice. .
Louisiana Association on Compulsive Gambling
324 Texas St.
Shreveport, LA 71101
- September 2014 Newsletter
- August LACG Newsletter
- Help for Louisiana Problem Gamblers - KTAL News story!
- National Conference on Problem Gambling
The Louisiana Association on Compulsive Gambling is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing cost-effective, quality assistance for all individuals in the State of Louisiana who may be affected by gambling problems. The organization promotes the development of educational programs and professional resources for problem gambling assistance.
CORE - Center of Recovery
635 Stoner Ave.
Shreveport, LA 71101